In the lead up to Marketplace International, all visiting buyers are invited to participate on industry-specific itineraries which will allow participants to visit Irish Food and Drink suppliers at their premises and see first-hand the world class products they produce. These industry visits will bring to life how Bord Bia assists the industry in exploring the consumer and market insights that drive the thinking around NPD and innovation.
*Sample Itineraries to include:
- Beef & Lamb: To include factory and farm visits.
- Pigmeat: To include visits to factories and a breeding centre
- Seafood: Wide range of tours on offer including shellfish, pelagic and white fish
- Grocery: Variety of sectors covered including snacks, confectionery, cheese, ambient products, chilled and frozen.
- Alcohol: Tours to craft beef, whiskey and spirits manufacturers.
- Retail store visits
- Foodservice outlet tours
* This list of itineraries is not exhaustive. We want to ensure your trip to Ireland is a productive one and will make every effort to accommodate your needs.