Origin Green Sustainability Programme
- • Keogh’s are a carbon neutral business
- • By 2025, Keogh’s aim on reducing product packaging per unit by 10%.
- • Keogh’s set a target to reduce electricity usage per tonne of output by 10% by 2025.
Keogh's entered the crisp and snack category as the only on-farm producers of hand-cooked potato crisps in Ireland, having set up a small crisping house on their farm, hand-cooking their crisps in small batches and turning them from crop-to-crisp on the same day.
Keogh’s premium ingredients come from Irish suppliers across the country and every bag brings a story to tell illustrated by local artist Peter Donnely.
In addition to supporting the local community, Keogh’s is Ireland’s #1 most award-winning crisps brand and their crisps and popcorn are Gluten-Free, Hand cooked / popped, GMO/MSG-free and Proudly Carbon Neutral.
Straight cut range:
- Mature Irish Cheese & Onion (125g/50g)
- Atlantic Sea Salt & Irish Cider Vinegar (125g/50g)
- Shamrock and Sour Cream (125g/50g)
- Irish Atlantic Sea Salt (125g/50g)
- Sweet Chili (125g/50g)
- Roast Turkey & Secret Stuffing (125g/50g / seasonal)
- Truffle Butter and Real Irish Butter (125g / seasonal)
Crinkle Cut range 125g/50g
- Irish Cheddar & red Onion (125g/50g)
- Atlantic Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar (125g/50g)
- Flame Grilled Irish Steak (125g/50g)
- Irish Sea Salt and Crushed Black Pepper (125g/50g)
- Honey & Sea Salt (90g/33g)
- Irish Atlantic Sea Salt (70g/33g)
- Butter and Sea Salt (70g)
15x Great Taste Awards
14x Blas na hEireann
4x Irish Food and Drink Quality
Free From Awards
Small & Emerging Exporter of the Year 2016
Business Growth Award – Fingal Dublin Excellence 2016
Customer Care on Social Media – Sockies 2016
Hand making traditional preserves using locally grown fruit where possible. Its preserves are cooked in open saucepans and hand stirred, ensuring exceptional quality.
Foodservice, Manufacturing, Retail
Manufacturer and suppliers of bread products, confectionary and biscuits, crackers and desserts
Europe, North America, UK & NI