Origin Green Sustainability Programme
- • Keogh’s are a carbon neutral business
- • By 2025, Keogh’s aim on reducing product packaging per unit by 10%.
- • Keogh’s set a target to reduce electricity usage per tonne of output by 10% by 2025.
Keogh's entered the crisp and snack category as the only on-farm producers of hand-cooked potato crisps in Ireland, having set up a small crisping house on their farm, hand-cooking their crisps in small batches and turning them from crop-to-crisp on the same day.
Keogh’s premium ingredients come from Irish suppliers across the country and every bag brings a story to tell illustrated by local artist Peter Donnely.
In addition to supporting the local community, Keogh’s is Ireland’s #1 most award-winning crisps brand and their crisps and popcorn are Gluten-Free, Hand cooked / popped, GMO/MSG-free and Proudly Carbon Neutral.
Straight cut range:
- Mature Irish Cheese & Onion (125g/50g)
- Atlantic Sea Salt & Irish Cider Vinegar (125g/50g)
- Shamrock and Sour Cream (125g/50g)
- Irish Atlantic Sea Salt (125g/50g)
- Sweet Chili (125g/50g)
- Roast Turkey & Secret Stuffing (125g/50g / seasonal)
- Truffle Butter and Real Irish Butter (125g / seasonal)
Crinkle Cut range 125g/50g
- Irish Cheddar & red Onion (125g/50g)
- Atlantic Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar (125g/50g)
- Flame Grilled Irish Steak (125g/50g)
- Irish Sea Salt and Crushed Black Pepper (125g/50g)
- Honey & Sea Salt (90g/33g)
- Irish Atlantic Sea Salt (70g/33g)
- Butter and Sea Salt (70g)
15x Great Taste Awards
14x Blas na hEireann
4x Irish Food and Drink Quality
Free From Awards
Small & Emerging Exporter of the Year 2016
Business Growth Award – Fingal Dublin Excellence 2016
Customer Care on Social Media – Sockies 2016
Specialists in the development & manufacture of a range of 'free-from' bakery products, including gluten-free and/or Vegan snack bars, cookies, cereals and crackers.
Foodservice, Manufacturing, Online, Retail
Asia Pacific, Australia, Europe, Middle East