Hit enter to search or ESC to close
Irish Landscape


Company address

Ryland Lower, Bunclody,
Enniscorthy, Wexford

Channels Supplied:

  • Foodservice
  • Manufacturing
  • Retail

Origin Green Sustainability Programme

  • • Sustainability has always been a core principle for Slaney Foods and the business has evolved over the years to embed this mindset into its structures, technologies and practices.
  • • The company’s commitment to sustainabiity is clearly visible, having demonstrated an exemplary performance in its Origin Green plan in 2020 across the target areas of supplier certification, animal health and nutrition, packaging, water, waste and employee wellbeing.
  • • Within the company’s current sustainability plan (2018-2020), Slaney Foods set out to achieve a reduction of 10% in water usage per unit of output by 2020. This target was achieved over the plan, with the company exceeding its original milestone by 2%, resulting in an overall (m3 /t) cumulative decrease of 12% in a three-year period.
Slaney Meats was established as a family business in 1967. In 2000, following the merger of Slaney Meats with Linden Foods, the business 'Slaney Foods International' was created.

The Linden Food Group consists of Linden Foods, Slaney Foods International, Irish Country Meats (Lamb), Kettyle Foods, and Lonhienne (Belgium). In 2016, the ABP Group took a 50% share in the company under a new Joint Venture.

Together this joint venture forms an integrated significant beef and lamb processing operation and have a combined experience of more than 125 years of producing and exporting premium quality Irish Beef and Lamb.

Why Us

Located in the heart of one of Ireland's prime farming regions, Slaney Foods has developed strong and successful long-term relationships with a variety of customers including leading multiples and food service companies across the UK, continental Europe, USA, Asia and worldwide. The company is dedicated to working in partnership with farmers to produce top-class, grass-fed beef and to ensure the livestock it processes is sourced from farms that uphold high standards for animal welfare and the environment.  Slaney Foods combines this best-quality Irish beef with ultra-modern processing facilities to offer a product range of superb quality, prepared precisely to the customer's specification.

Our product range

A comprehensive range of beef products. Specialists in breed & own label ranges of products for the retail & foodservice market across the world. A full range of frozen products both primal & offal.

Markets supplied
  • Asia Pacific
  • Europe
  • North America
Our Accreditations
  • BRC+
  • ISO 14001
  • ISO 50001
  • Meat Processor Quality Assurance Scheme (MPQAS)
  • MSC (Marine Stewardship Council)
  • Organic
  • Origin Green Verified
Our Awards

Numerous Great Taste Awards, Blas na hÉireann Awards and Irish Food Quality Awards

Add to Wishlist

Recommended Suppliers

Specialists in

ABP ensure the value of by-products is maximised and the environmental impact of our business and customers is minimised.


Foodservice, Manufacturing, Retail


Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, North America

Specialists in

Good Herdsmen specialise only in organic beef and lamb. We retail pack for some of Europes top supermarkets and supply organic meat ingredients for some of Europes best organic baby food processors.


Foodservice, Manufacturing, Retail