Origin Green Sustainability Programme
- • This company commits to achieve a 20% reduction in all waste streams combined within its plan from 2021-2025.
- • The Foods of Athenry have set targets around packaging by committing to increase recyclable product packaging (card & plastic) to 80% of overall packaging by end 2025, from a baseline of 55% in 2020.
- • The company are actively trying to reduce its energy consumption and have set a target of a 20% reduction in Energy (Electricity & Gas) Consumption kWh/Tonne from 2019 to 2025
- • The company are committed to donating at least 0.5% of production output annually to charitable causes & the wider community
- • The Foods of Athenry will increase the numbers of suppliers and raw materials with sustainability certification from baseline of 60% and 55% respectively in 2019 to 85% and 90% in 2025.